Featuring The Latest Emerging Technologies That Make’s Sense for Businesses of All Sizes
Agent / Branch Registration
Kiosk Self-Service Registration
This Diagram represents the architecture of ID Kore™ Mobile Biometrics. The system is designed to be Hosted on a Mobile Service Providers private Enterprise Network. Data is synchronously transmitted from mobile devices to back-end servers with the use of several encryption methods used to protect customer and Host Provider data resources.
Mobile Service Provider Data is Key to Out Platform. We Take Extra Measures to Ensure Biometric Templates and Credential ID Authentication Adheres to Local and International Standards.
Biometric Templates are Stored in Our Web-Based System and Administered Via the Mobile Application
Introducing Facial Recognition and Temperature Turnstiles as A Front Line of Defense For Potential Sick Building Visitors
Smart Face Recognition Access Control Series
GNX-DB01 Face Recognition Body Temperature Detection Turnstile
- Non-contact automatic body temperature detection, face recognition and perform high-precision infrared body temperature collection at the same time, fast and efficient.
- Temperature Measurement Range (3—45 (ºC) Accuracy ⏚ 0.3 (ºC)
- Automatically identify unmasked person and provide real-time warning;
- Support long-range temperature measurement and real-time early warning of high temperature;
- Support temperature data SDK and HTTP protocol docking;
- Automatically register and record information, avoid manual operation, improve efficiency and reduce missing information;
- Support and binocular live detection
- Unique face recognition algorithm to accurately recognize faces, face recognition time <500ms
- Support human motion tracking exposure in strong backlight environment, support machine vision optical dynamics >80dB;
- Linux operating system, better system stability
- Rich interface protocols, support SDK and HTTP protocols under multiple platforms such as Windows / Linux
- 8” IPS HD Display
- IP34 rated dust and water resistant
- MTBF > 50000 H
- Support 22400 face comparison library and 100,000 face recognition records
- Support one Wiegand input or Wiegand output
- Supports fog through, 3D noise reduction, strong list suppression, electronic image stabilization, and multiple white balance modes, suitable for various scene requirement
- Support electronic voice broadcast (normal human body temperature or super high alarm, face recognition verification results)
- 0 ºC to + 50 ºC environment long-term stable work
Dual Screen Kiosk
We’re Proficient at Embedding Biometric Components in Kiosks
Biometric Desktop Kiosk –
Customs eGate Kiosk –
Kiosk Q & A’s
What Operating System(s) Do the Kiosks Run On?
- Windows 7 & Above
How long does it take to customize a Kiosk?
Kiosk Customization normally takes 30 – 35 for a sample unit. We recommend a sample unit before full production. In the case of full-production, our factory has the capacity to create 500 per month.
What type of components can be embedded on the Kiosks?
Bar Code Readers. Biometric Scanners, Cash Acceptors, Currency Detectors, Signature Pads and so much more. Although kiosks have limited internal storage space, the components embedded on them can be scaled based on specific use cases.
How can Kiosks help my Business or Department?
What’s the Average Cost of a Kiosk?
Our Kiosks range in price from $3,000 and up depending on the build and configuration.
Signature Pad Technologies Can Significantly Improve Biometric Authentication